Order Walk By Faith's Debut Issue for $6.99, shipping included

Order Walk By Faith's Debut Issue for $6.99, shipping included
Click on the cover to order yours today!

[Letter from the Editor] Welcome to Walk By Faith

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.” Those words recorded at 2 Corinthians 5:7 are an important reminder for all of us that are trying to...

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Pastor Keith Boyd: Trusting God, Walking By Faith

Pastor Keith Boyd is not just leading a congregation in St. Louis, MO. He is living a life of service and sharing by example what it means to walk by faith.

"I started out in this ministry well over 17 years ago," he says. "I realized that everything was not going to be easy. It's not going to be handed to me. My faith journey has led me to put more of my trust and belief in God. No matter what storms might come, faith will get me through."

Though all of us go through problems, one thing that Pastor Boyd has understood is that he doesn't have to go through his alone. "There are a lot of things we go through in life," he explained. "I've been through a lot of things. For the average person it would have torn them down. For me, though, it really made me press on and trust in Him more. No matter how hard it might have gotten, all we have to do is go through the process and trust in God. It might not feel good, but it works out for our good."

What Pastor Boyd alludes to is that for people of faith we don't have to go through their trials alone. "We try to handle things ourselves," he says. "If we put it in God's hands more can be done. No matter what comes our way. Our problems we make them more of a burden because we don't give it to God in the first place. The blessings He has for us are right there."

No comments:

Post a Comment